- Have you ever had the kind of pain in your lower back or tailbone that made you not want to sit down for any length of time...or at all?
- Do you find that the bottom of one of your pant legs gets worn faster than the other, or that your belt seems to always need adjusting, or that one of your shirt tails comes out quicker than the other?
- Do you or someone you know had trauma during birth? This could have been your own birth, or when you gave birth or even if you witnessed a difficult birth.
- Would you like to learn how to help babies that were born c-section to develop their full spinal reflexes that are activated during "normal birth"?
If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, this class will be of BIG interest to you. Imbalances in the pelvis can create mysterious pain in the lower back, knees, feet and even neck, and even generate hormonal imbalances.
Feel free to contact me with any questions: bettinajoy2 @ gmail.com
I look forward to meeting you soon!
What You Will Learn, Experience & Receive
- Learn super effective, gentle and respectful release techniques for the pelvic girdle (the work will be done with clothes on and there will be no internal work)
- Hands-on, Subtle Touch & Energy Work on the Pelvis will include: techniques to relieve: sciatic pain, lower back pain, balancing a rotated pelvis and chronic short leg syndrome, aligning the sacrum, pubic bone and tailbone and exercises to increase mobility in the pelvic girdle.
- Discover connections between held emotions and physical symptoms.
- Be given tools to support your clients who have given birth.
- Learn a physical rebirthing technique that rewires the nervous system and psyche for those who were taken by C-section, experienced cord wrap, breech birth, prolonged labor etc.
- Have the opportunity to get relief and healing yourself, if you have experienced trauma during birth; this could be your own birth, or when giving birth to your child, or if you witnessed a difficult birth. If you feel shy or do not have any birth trauma, no worries; some of the work will be done in groups, so not everyone needs to receive the work.
- Feeling connected is one of the best health elixirs there are!! All the newest research proves it, but really, we don't need research to know that we feel so much better when we are connected, heard, seen and touched with care and love!! 😊.
Upon Completion of the Class You will Receive:
CE Credits for Body-Workers: 16 for AZ Licensing, 15 for NCBTMB Students of Ortho-Bionomy receive 16 credits for their practitioner or adv. practitioner program.
Class size is limited to 10 students to make sure you receive plenty of one-on-one attention.
The work will be taught in a step-by-step format and you will receive a manual to help you remember what you learned.
Reserve your Spot NOW
What Others Say:
It was such a great weekend. Your insight, professionalism and wonderful teaching were medicine to me. For the first time in a long time, I was able to “lift my head up” and see the world again.” Kathy M. Massage Therapist
“What a magical experience learning about Ortho-Bionomy from you. Your teaching and guidance in this work opened up many new possibilities and understandings for me. I find myself incorporating the techniques into my work in very effective ways already. Thank you for sharing your healing energy and knowledge with us all.” Melissa Berg, graduate from the Sedona School of Massage
Early bird price: $295, if paid by March 5th, 2020 $335 after that
Sedona School of Massage Alumni $245 early bird and $285 Please contact the Sedona School for your special pricing
Bettina Joy Beaucamp is a healing arts practitioner, workshop leader, speaker, author, visionary, lover of the mystical and believer in the “impossible”.
I was born & raised in Germany and immigrated to the US at age 23. I arrived in this country with very little formal education, a few suitcases and less than 2000 dollars in her pocket. I had met the man whom I later married on a ferry boat from British Columbia to the US.
I started my career in the healing arts as a massage therapist. 36 years later, I have added a ridiculous number of techniques and knowledge to my offerings since I am obsessed with finding the best ways to assist others. I have been helping clients regain their health, recover from trauma, navigate relationships, start new careers, raise children, heal from grief and loss and manifest their dreams.
I hold a BA in psychology, became an advanced instructor of Ortho-Bionomy and massage and have trained hundreds of students and practitioners in bodywork, trauma resolution and neuroscience.
When I am not busy helping others in their growth and evolution, studying or tending to my own unfolding, I walk my beloved cat on a leash, make & eat raw dark chocolate, dance, write and spend time in wild nature. 😊
I dream of a world where all life is respected, where everyone has their basic needs met, where diversity and vulnerability are celebrated and where we meet one another with compassion and open hearts.